Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Neomu Yeppeo (So beautiful) painting - Printable


A bright and vibrant painting of random colorful elements and flowers using Mixed media of Gouache and watercolor. Originally painted on watercolor paper

This painting prints out at 6"x8" postcard size.(conatact me if ever you want a bigger size for print)

Lovely to frame and hang on a wall as home decor, or to give as a simple gift :)

This is my first time to offer printables of one of my paintings, Hope you like it! If it all goes well with this, I'll consider selling actual prints on a bigger scale! Totes excited!


***

Help me help them ~

Bless your heart if you purchase this because most of the fee will go to this little ministry I'm supporting, which supports underprivileged children go to school and attain education that'll help them achieve a better life :) 

***
For only Php 300

- 6"x8' / 300 dpi / JPEG / 4.95 MB
- Digitally enhanced
- No watermark and on purchased file
- No actual signature because I forgot to sign it before I put the fixative -.-

***

This purchase is only for personal use. Do not redistribute or resell.
For questions, inquiries for commercial use, commission, please contact the artist

-Jamie :)
dollicandy@gmail.com
instagram.com/dollicandy



No comments:

Post a Comment